(TECUMSEH, ON) – The all-clear has been given at Vista Academy after this morning’s report of a natural gas leak at the school.
First responders and Union Gas crews discovered the cause of the leak to be a roof mounted unit and have completed repairs.
High school students were evacuated from the building upon the alarm and were transported to St Peter school due to the cold temperatures. Elementary students were held on their buses upon arrival for classes.
Tecumseh Fire and Rescue is reporting that there were no injuries during the incident.