Contacts at The Square
- Editor-in-chief: Ian Shalapata
- Windsor Desk: Robert Tuomi
- Sports: John Skinner
- Lifestyle: Robert Stephen
Letters to the Editor
- Letters to the editor encourage debate and commentary on topical issues. They will be published online.
- Letters should be fewer than 200 words and are subject to editing for clarity.
- Letters must include your street address and telephone number and are sent to The Square with the intent of publication. Do not use the Letters form for general correspondence.
- The Square reserves the right to refuse to publish any material.
- To obtain our current advertising rates, request a rate card for Canada and the United States by emailing the Advertising Manager. See more on advertising at The Square here.