New Session For Newcomers
By Britney Lucier
(WINDSOR, ON) – Join Labour Market Language Training (ELT) for Finance and Accounting focusing on Finance, Public Administration, Communication and Computer Training (16-week Classroom Training & 5-week Work Placement Experience).
At Women’s Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST), and in partnership with St. Clair College, this NO FEE program offers newcomers to Canada:
- Business communication and culture,
- enrolment in selected St. Clair College courses,
- MS Office and Simply Accounting training,
- work placement experience and
- employment counseling, networking and business referrals.
Transportation Assistance and Childcare Service are available to eligible participants. A new session begins on August 2, 2011 – For information or to register, please contact Elizabeth Nagy at 519-256-6621, Ext. 239, Email: email@example.com, Website: westofwindsor.com
Short URL: http://www.windsorsquare.ca/?p=18113